Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What's it Like Working With Old Women?

It's a lot like spending a summer with your Great-Aunt.

No, not the one that stuffs you full of cookies and has a bible with your mother's entire family tree in it. The one who's grandkids you love playing with, and who has the neatest toys! I'm talking about the Great-Aunt who smells like a stale cigarette, the who always complains about how much better things used to be. The one who asks for your help just so she can tell you you how much better her grandkids would've done it. The one who when her grandkids come over they get spoiled with stuff the good great-aunt would've spoiled you with.

The one that makes you wonder why you are putting up with her in the first place, then you remember oh yeah, she has a pool and lots of money.

That is what it is like being in an office with old women, I'm only putting up with it because of the pool and money. Yes, I'd like to sneak into thier bedroom when they sleep and hover over them with a pillow and play God and think to myself "I could end your life right now, and all would be good."

...but that would be psychotic of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment