Friday, July 17, 2009

I hate my co-workers

So AT&T and CWA (My union) have reached a tenative agreement for a new 3 year contract. Awesome right! No Strike! Wrong! Apparently my peers seem that the contract isn't good enough and demand better. What's wrong with the contract you ask? I have no idea...I guess what I think as good (a 3% wage increase, full medical coverage with no co-pay along with other perks) the people in office think it's a slap in the face for the ammount of money they make the company.

Mind you these people have no formal education, nobody went to college 4 years to train for this job. Nobody really does any work, you pretty much sit on your ass 8 hours, type and aruge with people. We're not out selling or dealing with pissed off customers. We sit here, type and argue.

There are people who are un-employed, people who have to work 60 hours a week just to make ends meet. People loosing thier house, but the fat asses in my office think that being in the uppper 1% for pay and benefits in the country isn't good enough? It's disgusting! I'm disgusted right now with my Union, and the fact that what we have now isnt' good enough? I don't want to go on strike for something better! I have kids at home, I have enjoy drinking good beer! I don't want to have to give that up becasue everybody wants more. I'm happy making $26 an hour, hell I'd be happy making $15 an hour!

I think I need to find another job, one that isn't populated with greedy, overweight, ignorate bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment