Monday, July 13, 2009

I am an asshole

Plain and simple! What should've been a wonderful Sunday celebrating my son's baptisim turned into me being an utter and complete asshole. Don't know why, some would like to say I drank too much, some could say I mixed my beer and whiskey, some could even go as far to say, I'm just an asshole plain and simple. I think it's a combination of all three.

Without going into details of last evenings events, I'm now sitting at work in front of my monitor wishing I was at home with my family because I feel like such a douchebag.


Casey decided he wanted to sleep the entire night! From 8-6 he slept without a peep. Do you think I got to enjoy the same thing? No, I was too busy being pissed at my self and hardly slept.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you seemed fine when we left at 2:30.

    Of course, you didn't have any beer by that time, so maybe it was the mixing?

    Hey, at least the kid's sleeping.

    ReplyDelete