Monday, July 6, 2009

Jabba the Rep

Another post at work!

I sit kitty corner from this rep here who is morbidly obese and laughs like ooooh oooooh oooooh, so guess what I call her?

Did I mention I know so much about her personal life and I yet have to talk to her?

Things I've learned from her talking so loud:

Her mother is 84 and bought her own birthday cake this weekend
She used to date or hang out with somebody at Sprecher years ago
She has a daughter with cerebal paulsy or something like that
Her ex-husband left her
She has land somwhere up north
Her lawnmower wouldn't start this weekend
She has a pontoon boat
Her last name is Hungarian
She enjoys Summerfest, Wisconsin State Fair, Hot Dogs, Children (for dinner or just in general I don't know yet)

That's all I care to mention at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment