Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Very Few Things Bring a Tear to My Eye

Amazing Grace on the bagpipes at my Grandma's funeral, the birth of my two Son's, me having too much to drink and getting all upset that my sister's engaged (she's not anymore), eating super napalm, hot brat mustard. Those are pretty much the only times I've shed a tear.

Well, I can add a new one to the list, plucking a nose hair. Holy shit did that hurt! I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes! Not sure if it was because it hurt like a sombitch or if was because it was a nose hair, it was a long fucker too! I've pulled ingrown hairs from one of my chins before and it didn't bother me that much, not even that time I went all OCD and re-created the scene from Poultergeist (you know the one I'm talking about). One nose hair, two failed attempts and a lot of courage later, the deed was done, my eyes were watering and I was blowing my nose like a whole ghost chilli got stuffed up there. But it's gone, and I can feel another one taking it's place on my list of annoying hairs I wish I didnt' have.


Sombitch hurt though.

No comments:

Post a Comment