Monday, March 30, 2009

I hate having resposiblity

So I'm stuck in rut as of late. It's all because I have responsiblities, I miss the days when all I had to worry about was, rent, bills and smokes. Now I have a wife, kid(s), house, cat, 2 cars, a widescreen TV, and an expensive beer habbit to maintain.

Had a momment of levity with my brother over the weekend helping him move. Well, my cousin was in a musical The Pirates of Penzance, he had a pretty important role playing the Pirate King. The Kid was impressive, he did an awesome job! It was after the show when everybody was all like, "Tyler, we're so proud of you!" "Tyler you did an awesome job!" "Tyler, it's nice to know that somebody in this family has some talent!"

I told Matt, "You know if we had as much support as Tyler did when we were his age, I'm sure our parents would be proud of us."

No comments:

Post a Comment