Monday, March 2, 2009

First Off...

I hate the term Blog, so I'll take a note from Henry Rollins and from this point out refer to this little things here as "dispatches"

So I'm sitting here with Hero's on in the background while listening to the Dubliner's while I type up my first blog. I'm not really paying attention to what's going with this weeks episode, but when I do look up just a momment, what do I see? The guy who was recently rescued from a comic book store (The owner I'm assuming) is taking a shower and what his he sporting? A Dynamite physiche...now I've been to plenty of comic book stores, even ones outside of the midwest, and I have yet to run into a comic book store owner who has any sort of definition. I've seen your stereotypical overwieght, grahm cracker chomping store owner all the way down to the scrawny, thick glasses wearing hipster, who has a Hello Kitty purse.

Now I know it's Hero's which the only thing it has going for it is, well, it's a Monday and there's nothing on, and it's too early for me to take a shower so I guess I'll watch it. Oh, and there's a commercial for Late Night with Jimmy Fallon....I hate that guy. But anyway back to Hero's, oh yeah that's right I don't care.

That's my first attempt at a Blog (that's the last time I'll use the word) I doubt anybody will read it seeing the internet is full of these things and my bitter veiw on the world will more then likely be lost on bitterer and angrier and typo strewn veiws on the worl. Cellphone's am I right? Come on people.

I hope Sylar kills that weeney kid he picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment